The conference planning committee seeks proposals on topics of interest to English teacher educators and English teachers. Although all topics are welcome, we are particularly interested in proposals that correspond with one of these conference themes:
- International Perspectives on Literacy
- Technology and 21st Century Literacies
- English Teacher Education in the 21st Century
- Social Justice in a Diverse World
- National Policies and Mandates
Once again, we will offer a special strand for graduate students, held on the last day of the conference. Graduate students who wish to participate should plan to stay through 3:00 PM on Wednesday (July 8) for sessions focused on topics of interest to future academics.